Who is HPO?
What Role Does a Human Performance Outfitter Play?
Integrating a Learning Performance Paradigm to the point of full adoption represents a Change journey not unlike that of scaling a mountain to reach the summit. Engaging an outfitter before attempting the climb is a routine part of thorough preparation. The right gear, climbing techniques, tips, coaching, advice, and a map to the summit from a guide who has been there makes for good practice...even before establishing a base camp.
HPO has been to this lofty summit multiple times over the last 12 years and can confirm each ascent was different. In fact, the DRIVER Discipline was developed because each ascent was different and a repeatable approach was manadatory whether the effort was enterprise-wide or a simple training project request. The difference yielded the foundation designed to DRIVE solutions targeting sustained workforce performance.
- Human Performance Outfitters is a Workforce Performance Consultancy that was born out of corporate Learning & Development experiences spanning over thirty years.
- Gary Wise is the founder and principal Performance Strategist & Coach with an extensive background in the integration of learning and performance consulting disciplines.
- Mr. Wise has introduced the LP paradigm with technology into organizations that include Sprint Long Distance, Winstar Communications, Astra Zeneca, Roche Diagnostics, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, National Heritage Foundation, Xerox Global Learning Services, HR-TBO, Finance & Payment Services, and Customer Care Cabability [Call Center Operations].
- Certified in Human Performance Improvement - HPI, Mr. Wise approaches corporate learning and performance challenges as an experienced performance consultant convinced we must overcome the myth that training drives performance when in reality training only drives potential.
Measurable, sustainable workforce performance is only found @ the Point of Work
- HPO developed DRIVER as"best fit" discipline for discovery methodology, intentional design tactics and integration of Digital Performance Guidance (DPG) technology components where appropriate based upon alignment with organizational needs and "current state" Learning Performance Assessment findings.
- Mr. Wise is active as a speaker at many national training and talent conferences, and author of an informative blog, Living in Learning, focusing on the adoption a Learning Performance Paradigm that embraces Point-of-Work as ground zero..
Complete work profile and accomplishments reside on LinkedIn.
Assess the climb ahead, then... start small and scale with an experienced
Images courtesy of iStock Photos and Stuart Miles